The Land Titles service is used for any real property. Are you buying some land or a house? Do you want to know who owns a piece of Land? Or, perhaps you need to see what is registered against your own land?
We can do a search
Provide the legal land description (can be found on a county map, a tax notice, gas or power bill, or at the municipal office).
- Land Titles Searches (surface and mineral)
- Historical Land Title Searches
- Land Title Document Searches
- Obtaining a copy of Survey Plans
Either attend our office in person or see the Online Services section of this website. We are also able to search in other provinces.
Land Title Registration Services:
We have several forms and can assist you in the following
- Removing a deceased owners name from a joint title – Statutory Declaration – Proof of Death
- Title Transfer Registration – Transfer of Land and Land Transfer Instructions
- Having your bank mortgage discharged – you discharge of mortgage document provided by the bank and legal description
- Changing your name or address on your land title – Change of Address
- Change of name form – Change of Name